"The True Faith Jehovah’s Witnesses" Association
from Romania, together with the foreign delegations assembled in
Convention entitled "Those who can see, are happy" which took place in
Tg. Mures, on July 10 and 11, 1999, being aware of our future, we declare
openly and publicly our faith and our position in front of the truth and
against the wrongdoing, mentioning that "The True Faith Jehovah’s Witnesses"
Association is not a religious organization in any way.
1. Jehovah God guarantees with His Word the freedom of the people to express their wishes orally and through their facts; this has been proved since the man was created and also during the history of the mankind. - Deut. 30:19. Jeremiah 21:8.
2. Both during the mankind's history and in present, some ruling powers wanted and still want to decide in what concerns the worship and the supremacy for the mankind and take them in darkness, so they could rule them with a certain purpose. These kinds of power fight against the right that God gave to the people, to hear and learn the truth; they fight against God and against His Right Government.
3. Being based on the truth of God's word declared by the prophets, by Jesus and by the apostles, and transmitted to us by His word, the Bible, the true Jehovah’s Witnesses are free to educate their conscience in the faith of the truth and to declare their faith publicly. We do this being based on the law of love for our God and for our neighbour. - Rom. 10:9,10; Matthew 10:7,32; 24:14.
4. The freedom of witnessing the truth can't be separated by that of worshipping God, because the freedom of speech is authorized to preach freely the biblical truth to other people, so that the man could worship only Jehovah. - Exodus 20:2-5; John 8:30-32.
5. The obedience to our Jehovah God is something private for everyone but not a national business, therefore no government or nation of this world has the power or the authority to involve in this private matter. There's a natural right given by God, namely, the freedom of the choice, and any government or religious organization shouldn't involve in.
6. A serious trial is turned out internationally to deprive the ailing people of knowing the truth. In this aggression against those who preach the truth, at the back of the political forces are the religious power who have influent persons in the entire systems of the world. - Psalmii 2; Matei 24:9. The issue before of the all nations, is obvious: the universal dominion. This makes the people wonder: "Who will govern the Earth: God, its Creator, or the politics, the trade and the religion under the demon's control?"
7. We, the members of the Association "The True Faith Jehovah’s Witnesses", choose Jehovah and His Kingdom, as regards the universal dominion. He will establish through Jesus Christ, the kindness of the mankind, the justice, the peace and the eternal life for all those who are sincere and who are afraid of God. - John 5:39, Rev. 21:4.