On July 25, 1993, the members of "The True Faith
Jehovah’s Witnesses" from Romania, together with the foreign delegations
of Jehovah’s Witnesses, participating to the International Theocratic Convention
"Be aware and watch!" from Tg. Mures, thank to the Almighty God Jehovah
for the blessing, the heartening, the impulse and the success of this conventiuon,
therefore, we declare publicly and openly our position as regards the true
1. The true Jehovah’s Witnesses were never and will never be a part of this political, commercial and religious world - contrary to God's principles, but they are faithful servants of the True God Jehovah and ambassadorrs of His Kingdom.
2. Being convinced that Jehovah doesn't change His principles, we will keep fighting, as we did, to keep uncompromised the true faith which was once for all delivered unto the saints. (Malachi 3:6, Jude 3). Also, we will "be aware and watch" every attempt of compromise that our opponent, the Devil, will invent. (1Peter 5:8).
3. We disapprove the religious and compromised work of Watchtower Society from Brooklyn - U.S.A., which "multiply the iniquity" with its worldly teachings - Matthew 24:11,12. We also sustain the ten points of resolution from the Congress which took place in May 2, 1992 in Cluj, entitled "Girdle yourself and tell the truth", and we are besides all those brothers from the entire world, who remained devoted to the pure truth and didn't kneel in front of the "working of error" of "the evil servant". (Psalm 119:63 ).
4. The Scriptures show, that, before the Armageddon, there will be a short time of peace among the elements of Satan's organization. This is also one of the most important signs before the outbreak of the Armageddon. Our position and answer as regards this is scriptural - 1 Thess. 5:1-3. This will be a short counterfeit of the peace, which will soon fail, but the true peace will be enthroned by the Prince of Peace - King Jesus Christ (see Isaiah 9:6).
5. In the chaos of these terrifying events from the world, the religion looks for a remedy of soothing this terrible situation, and invented the idea of "unifying the religions" in a single one on earth. Jehovah’s Witnesses won't participate to the religious movements of the world and sustain that this unifying won't practically take place but only theoretically, and, whatever their intentions would be, as regards this, the beginning of the Armageddon will be determined by the failing of all the religions. (Rev. 17:16-18)
6. Thinking about these events, Jehovah’s servants foresee that we are threatened by a conspiracy of a worldwide system that fights against Jehovah’s Kingdom, against His King Jesus Christ and against His faithful servants. The unsuccessful of this system will be complete that moment when this "beast" will meet The Great Executor of Jehovah at Armageddon (Rev. 19:19,20). Therefore, we are decided to preach the good news for people of good will, and the same time the warning for Satan's organization.
7. We are very certain when expressing our conviction that Jehovah will realize the international unity of those who remained faithful and uncompromised, even if this unity isn't an organic one, but a harmony in purpose, decision, wish and effort. God's Organization is and will, more and more, a loyal example of the harmonious work in unity of those who have a pleasant condition of the heart and mind, in their will of the justification of Jehovah’s name and supremacy! (Isaiah 62:1; 1Cor. 15:58).